Tuesday 14 August 2012

English Archers

After on / off work for the past 2 years I have finally finished the last of the English archers for my English FOG Army.



Here are the shots of the 8 French Mob bases I finished last month - perfect target practice for the archers..


 These are from Donningtom Miniatures and I need to order another 20 figures (4 bases).

For the last couple of weekends I have been getting a couple of games of Tomorrows War - I'm trying to balance between my Duwburg Regiment and the Droids. First games I had the droids troop quality at 10 and the Duwburg troops at 8. The droids walked through the humans - which in a Falling Skies sort of way is probably correct but didn't give much of a game, even with the victory conditions tweaked in favour of the Duwburg the droids kept winning.

In games this weekend I dropped the droids TQ to 8 which seemed to give a more balanced game. I need to provide the humans with some heavy weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment