Thursday 24 March 2011

New Order Placed

Placed my order with Irregular Miniatures for the remaining Russian & British Crimean pieces for Inkerman. Nearly finshed another 40 bases of the Russian - just the flags to finish, give the minatures a gloss and paint the bases (sounds like a lot when I type it - but that's the beauty of 2mm only half an hours work).

Finished basing some 15mm Museum Miniatures' Medieval Lancers for my Storm of Arrows army.

Also finished the 15mm Special forces figures to do battle with the zombies...

Bought some 1/72 plastic (Mars). Modern U.S. Soldiers & Mujahideen at the weekend for Force on Force. The figure detail is quite good but there is a lot of flash to clean up. But at only £3.99 for 30 U.S. Troops and £4.99 for 40 Mujahideen I don't think I can complain - plus I don't think there are any unusable models in either set. Started painting the U.S. - not too sure I've got the colours right, looking to do the 2001 desert camo pattern used in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment